r-time name1

Allyn Anderson

Bus. Phone: 949.489.1172

Cell Phone:  949.274.2256

E-mail:  allyn@r-time.org


Independent Professional Supervised Visitation Monitoring Service.  Orange County, California



Supervised visitation can also be a challenge for you. Typically you have been taking care of your child's everyday needs and have a routine for yourself and your family. Supervised visitation can sometimes feel like one more responsibility. Of course you also have concerns and questions about the visits and how they will affect your child. This is understandable. In difficult times you may also want to talk to a mental health professional or find a support group where you can talk about your feelings. Here are a few suggestions that might help you in the process: ·

Read the Court Order / Custody Order thoroughly

 Explain to your child where and when the visits will take place

 Have your child ready on time and be prompt

 Reassure your child that you support him or her in having a pleasant visit.

· Do not quiz your child about the visit

 Do not make your child a messenger to the other party.



header CROSS

714 485-9596     949 489-1172

 What You Need to Know

   Supervised Visitation Monitor.

 Visitation Monitoring    The Court has ordered that for you to see and visit your child(ren)  you must have a Supervised Visitation Monitor. You’re not happy about the situation, but you want to see your kids. Supervised visitation can be difficult and uncomfortable at times. Often there are hurt and angry feelings toward the other parent, and it seems impossible to have a positive attitude about a supervised visitation. Remember that both of you care about your children, and that, if possible, children benefit from having two parents in their lives.

So how do you go about obtaining an Monitor? And what are the rules. The following will provide a guide for you, it will explain the terms, rules and procedures.


    What is a Monitor, why do I need one and what power does the a Monitor have?

A professional Monitor  serves as a neutral observer and assist in the exchange of the parents children from the Custodial Parent to the Non-Custodial Parent for the purpose of visitation.


The Monitor is required because the Court has ordered that an Observer be present to ensure the safety and well being of the child(ren).


Monitors are required because we specialize in handling cases involving domestic violence, child abduction, physical, verbal or child abuse, child endangerment, childnapping, molestation or any other highly dangerous or difficult cases. (Please note: The Monitor is not judgmental and is not there to take side.)


  Monitors Authority.

As a Supervised Visitation Monitor  I am here to help, for whatever the reason that the Court has required supervised visits, it is just that, a Court required

order. I realize that there is a bit of resentment on your part, you are being required to have a Monitor (a stranger)  who has control over the visits you’ll  have with YOUR CHILDREN and to add insult to injury, you have to pay for it. The program is not about fairness, it’s about the protection and safety of the child(ren).  I am not here with preconceived notions and I’m not judgmental, the court and/or attorneys involved have required that a Monitor be present. I am here as a neutral  party to assist you in enjoying your children’s visit’s under the current circumstances. Lets work together to make it as enjoyable as possible.  However, there are certain requirements and rules that we both must follow and I will, because they ensure the safety of the children. (California Law)


How do I get started and what’s required?

       Click to go to the Start page.

You need to contact R-Time to set up “Intake” session. (this is basically  an interview at which you need to bring certain documentation and agree to the contract for service).  I will need to meet with both parents  separately. This can be done at your homes or a coffee shop.

  Relationship  between you and

  your  Professional Monitor.

The relationship you have with a professional provider will be more of a business relationship in which services are performed for a fee. Before you begin supervised visits, the provider must meet with you in person and discuss certain topics about the visits with you, this process is called  “Intake”, it is an interview and an exchange of vital information. These topics include:


   Intake Interview

  •     Terms of the visits
  •     Method of payment
  •     Safety procedures
  •     Reasons for interrupting or ending a visit

You will also be asked to sign an agreement about these conditions. If you would like to review the qualifications and guidelines that the provider must

  • follow,  the provider will give you a copy of the Uniform Standards of Practice for Providers of Supervised Visitation. Prepare for the interview as you would prepare for a business interview. Make a list of questions you have for the provider and make sure you understand what services will be provided and what is expected of you. This will help you feel more comfortable during the visits and allow you to focus on your child.


For the Safety of your children.

Prior to entering into an agreement with a provider, whether you select me or someone else,  get his or her name and California Driver’s License number and call TrustLine at 1-800-822-8490. If the provider is cleared by TrustLine it means that no disqualifying child abuse reports or disqualifying criminal convictions exist

in California.


To understand  what I do, I have listed a brief summary:


Off-Site Visitation Monitoring - Supervised visitation services conducted at various locations within the community. Some of these could be: The other parents home, Local  Parks, Amusement Parks, the Zoo, Museum,  Playground’s, Restaurants, Shopping Malls, and so on.

    For more info click (Supervised Visitation Law)


Supervised Exchange: Refers to the transfer of a child from the custodial to the noncustodial parent at the start of the parent/child contact and back to the custodial parent at the end of the contact.For more info click (Supervised Exchange Law) 


Things you need to KNOW

Click for terms.

Terms & Acronyms that you will see and hear used.

CP = Custodial Parent

NCP=Non-Custodial Parent



[Home] [About] [Contact Us] [Start] [Services] [Law] [FAQ] [Fee's] [Terminology] [MONITORS]
4 Kids